Wednesday, February 7, 2007



For my creating a new situation in my community project, I made a little Happy Presidents Day card for my fellow neighbors who I've never talked to before. Even though it's not until the 19th, it's still the closest holiday besides honesty Abe's birthday. Anyway, I figure I'd create a new situation by developing a friendship between people who live right near me, but who I'd never had a conversation with in the two years since I moved in. Thus, making them feel good about getting a card in the mail (people always want to be loved), and making me feel good about attempting to relate to people. I haven't gotten a response yet because they probably think I'm insane, but that's just the price you pay for greatness. Besides, I don't get my hair cut, so I couldn't do that.

No comments: