Thursday, March 1, 2007



This was an extremely creepy assignment, but by the end I was extremely paranoid about being spotted. I started out following this small red car, which just happened to be the first car that I turned behind. I took my girlfriend along to take the pica, so I wouldn't crash into anything, and I tried to maintain a safe distance so they couldn't see in their rear view who I was and what I was doing. I followed this car for about five minutes on a straight path, and then turned into a CVS parking lot with them, I waited while the man went into the bank, and his girlfriend stayed in the car. When he came back out I attempted to follow them but they turned when I wasn't able to so I followed the first car I got behind, which was a ford explorer I believe. This car turned many times, and I followed, but they began to pull ahead, and I realized I was going sixty trying to keep up. I wondered if I was spotted. Anyway, I was able to catch up at a red, a few seconds later they turned into shopping center, and I followed. When the man stepped out of the car he headed into a dry cleaners, but not before looking right at my car. I took off. This assignment was fun for me. It's crazy all the different paths one can go down when you're following people. They're leading you and they don't even know it. It's a cool experience.

No comments: